le Grand Pressigny 37350 France
+33 (0)2 47 91 01 93
HOW TO BOOK:
1. Call us on +33 (0)2 47 91 01 93 or email email@example.com
2. Let us know which cottage you would like and on which dates.
3. Our receipt of your deposit and completed booking form will secure your reservation.
4. Your balance payment in euros including security deposit (refundable) needs to be with us 8 weeks before your arrival.
Please note: In the case of a late booking, immediate payment of whole balance will be required to reserve cottage.
- Paypal: We have an account to which you can send money, this allows you to pay in your local currency (e.g. from a £sterling or
$dollar account using your debit or credit card) with maximum security whilst not actually needing to sign up for a Paypal account.
Please note: a nominal 3.9% surcharge will be added to the balance due via the Paypal payment request to contribute to the fees we are
charged for this service.
- By bank transfer (BACS, SEPA) we will be able to supply our details for you to arrange this from your own bank on a sender pays fees basis.
- We will also accept the initial deposit in UK sterling via BACS to a UK account to avoid all fees.
We have a range of bikes for you to borrow & should you wish we are happy to direct you to places of interest, good picnic spots, markets, walks, local historical, cultural, musical events etc.
Should you wish to pursue any of the following activities or would like us to investigate another activity please let us know and we will happily confirm prices and availability.
Fully guided fishing: Spend the day with Alex a keen and enthusiastic fisherman of 25+ years experience & discover the fantastic natural & unspoilt fishing opportunities in local lakes and rivers.
A full day with hot coffee, picnic, bait, permit & loan equipment too if required for only 70€ per person per day.
Horse-riding: at Étableau only 5 minutes from Les Limornières.
Balloon rides: Spectacular sightseeing over the Loire Valley Chateaux setting off near Tours.
Canoeing/Kayaking in the river Creuse at Descartes or in the Indre at Veigne.
Homemade arrival night supper including wine: 25€ per person (12€ per child under 12)
A minimum of two courses of freshly prepared, locally sourced seasonal food, ready to heat & eat - place order stating any food intolerances or preferences & pay with balance.
Stock up shopping prior to arrival
Supply your list & we will ensure it is waiting for you on arrival cost of goods + 20€ - place order minimum of 3 days before arrival.
ChezANIA where pleasure from food is a priority!